Hello everyone, how are you doing? I would like to take a minute of yours and tell you that :
We have been nominated for the first time for the Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award. For this I would like to thank The Mindful Modus for finding me worthy of this. Thankyou Princess! 💗
Her blog is full of self-care guides, life and personal growth tips, skin and body essentials, fragrance reviews and much more, so if you’re interested in that, do give her a visit. Thank you so much!
Also, to YOU and to everyone who have been supporting this blog, thank you so much for being a part of this tiny community!
1. Thank the person who have nominated you and provide a link back to his/her blog.
2. Answer their questions.
3. Nominate up to 9 other bloggers and ask them 5 new questions.
4. Notify the nominees through their blog by visiting and commenting on their blog.
5. List the rules and display the “Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award” logo.
6. Provide the link of the Award creator of ideal inspiration blogger award as Rising Star from https://idealinspiration.blog
My Answers to the Questions from This Engrained Heart
1. Which of your blog posts is your favorite?
My favourite one is – Always Be Hopeful!
2. What’s keeping you busy these days?
Writing and cooking. I have been cooking a lot lately.
3. What’s something that recently made you happy?
It rained here in the morning. 🤗💗💗
4. What’s the best compliment you’ve ever received?
That I have kind eyes!
5. If you could teach one subject in school what would it be?
Maths, Arts, Science and “Moral Science“
I would like to nominate the first 10 people who likes/comment on this blog for this amazing award.
Kindly accept my nomination wholeheartedly as I know you truly deserve it and the questions for you remains the same as mentioned above.
Congratulations to the nominees!
Also, congratulations to my fellow bloggers for supporting Be Yourself Unapologetically because this award would not be possible without each one of you! 🤍💗
Thank you for the support, everyone! Lots of love to each one of you 💗🤍