Hello everyone! I hope you all are having a good time. I am extremely delighted to inform you that I have been nominated by Nomison for the #sunshinebloggeraward
His writings amaze me. He likes to write motivational posts about how a person should never lose faith and be optimistic in every step of life irrespective of the hardships one has to go through.
Thank you Nomison for the honours. I really appreciate that you’ve taken such an interest in my blog.
You can visit Nomison’s blog at https://artnomison.wordpress.com/ for more motivating and inspiring posts.
How to get the Sunshine Blogger Award
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blogging site.
- Answer their questions.
- Nominate 11 bloggers and ask them 11 questions.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog post.
- List the rules and display the sunshine logo on your post.
1. What inspires you to write as a blogger? My thoughts – I like to pour my thoughts unfiltered on my blog
2. Who’s your favourite American Artist? Selena Gomez/ Cardi B
3. Which place have you been to that you would like to visit again? Dharamshala, Himachal Pradesh
4. When you are not blogging, what do you spend your time doing? Reading, Sketching & Cooking
5. Who’s your major influence?
6. Name one person in history that has inspired you. Mother Teresa & Rani Laxmi Bai
7. What’s your favourite colour? Lavender
8. What will you go with, tea or coffee? Both
9. What’s your favourite movie of 2019? Little Women/ Murder Mystery
10. Which country do you reside in? India.
2. Kenneth Williams
3. Ava Tripathi
7. Anshul Sharma
8. Prabha Sodhi
11. DR BOGDAN
1. How would you describe your blogging style?
2. Can you tell me some of your strengths that really helped you in blogging?
3. What would be your ideal working environment?
4. Tell me about your proudest achievement?
5. What was the most challenging moment in your blogging journey so far?
6. Have you met anyone interesting/famous on your blogging journey?
7. If you were a fruit, what would you be and why?
8. If you had 24 hours to do whatever you wanted in your neighbourhood, what would you do?
9. What is a phrase or word you always say?
10. What’s the last compliment you got?
11. If you have a nickname, what is it?
Please accept my nomination for the award as I would like to connect a notch deeper with you via this post. Thanks to all my blogging family too for your amazing works; you make blogging worth the while.